Sunday, July 1, 2012

Important information about studying in Malaysia and addresses of universities in Malaysia online

Why are advised to choose Malaysia as a destination school?

Are advised to study in Malaysia as a destination education because of expenses and standard of living is reasonable, which concerns all students, as well as the quality of education according to international standards, which is supervised by the Ministry of Higher Education in Malaysia, and the spectrum of study options which suit the wishes of the students, as there are in Malaysia branches of the most famous universities around the the world such as the United States America And Australia, Britain, Canada, France, and there are also universities and private colleges affordable, and English are widely used in Malaysia as a business language in Malaysia, and the procedures of entry and visa easy and simple, which encourages to make Malaysia is the first destination for most students, and the types of food, multicast, and for both restaurants Indian or Malaysian or Arab makes life easy in Malaysia being in a Muslim country consists of a unique mixture of humans, Axpk unique experiences to deal and live with them, this provides a private education in Malaysia are many options in the various scientific disciplines such as engineering, science, media, business administration, accounting, law, hospitality, medicine and human studies, music, art, design, advertising, architecture, English and many other disciplines

Private universities in Malaysia

University site on the Internet and the name of the university and shortened

University of Malaya (UM) - www.um.edu.my

Mara University of Technology (UiTM) - www.uitmcgs.edu.my

University Putra of Malaysia (UPM) - www.upm.edu.my

University of Malaysia Sabah (UMS) - www.ums.edu.my

Northern University of Malaysia (UUM) - www.uum.edu.my

International Islamic University (IIUM) - www.iiu.edu.my

University of Sciences Malaysia (USM) - www.usm.my

National University of Malaysia (UKM) - www.ukm.my

Malaysia University of Technology (UTM) - www.utm.my

University Malaysia of Sarawak (UNIMAS) - www.unimas.my

Sultan Idris University of Education (UPSI) - www.upsi.edu.my

Univ. College of Science & Technology of M'sia (KUSTEM) - www.kustem.edu.my

Islamic University College of Malaysia (KUIM) - www.kuim.edu.my

Tun Hussein Onn Univ. College of Technology (KUiTTHO) - www.kuittho.edu.my

National Technical Univ. College of M'sia (KUTKM) - www.kutkm.edu.my

Private Universities in Malaysia

International Medical University (IMU) - www.imu.edu.my

Multimedia University (MMU) - www.mmu.edu.my

Petronas University of Technology (UTP) - www.utp.edu.my

Tenaga Nasional University (UNITEN) - www.uniten.edu.my

Open University of Malaysia (UNITEM) - www.unitem.edu.my

Tun Abdul Razak University (UNITAR) - www.unitar.edu.my

Univ. College of Technology & Management M'sia (KUTPM) - www.kutpm.edu.my

Limkokwing Univ. College of Creative Technology - www.limkokwing.edu.my

Foreign universities in Malaysia

Monash University Malaysia - www.monash.edu.my

Univ. of Nottingham in M'sia (UNIM) - www.unim.nottingham.ac.uk

Curtin Univ. of Technology Sarawak Campus M'sia (CUSM) - www.curtin.edu.my

Important ministries in Malaysia

Ministry of Education - www.moe.gov.my

Ministry of Foreign Affair - www.kln.gov.my

Ministry of Transportation - www.mot.gov.my

Ministry of Public Works - www.kkr.gov.my

Ministry of Primary Industry - www.kpu.gov.my

Ministry of Energy, Communication and Multi Media - www.ktkn.gov.my

Ministry of International Trade and Industry - www.miti.gov.my

Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment - www.mastic

No comments:

Post a Comment